The goal of Romson Oil Field Services is to provide services and products that meet the demands of our clients, stakeholders and all applicable regulatory authorities having quality be paramount in everything being done.
In order to achieve this goal it is the Policy of Romson to institute, uphold and update an efficient Quality Management System (QMS). The QMS works hand in hand with this Policy to guarantee the proper evaluation and review of the products and services being rendered.
This QMS meets the requirements and is consistent with ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management Systems and will form quality standards that will undergo continued improvement across all company operations.
Romson has appointed the quality manager to be responsible for identifying any improvements required for the QMS and ensure that required resources are available for the implementation
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Romson Oil Field Services is committed to:
- Protecting the health and safety of all parties affected by its activities.
- Protecting the environment and implement practices to reduce pollution.
- Promoting the culture of continuous HSE improvement and focus on getting it right the first time
- Abide by all applicable laws, regulations, standards and procedures, applying inflexible restrictions when needed
- Provide safe and healthy work place for our staff
- Educating the staff on health safety awareness and minimize contact to adverse health effect due to work environment.
- Working towards Zero Accidents.
- Encouraging practical use of resources to reduce waste, reduce contamination of air, water and land and increase recycling
- Performing reviews to guarantee adherence to this commitment.